Nubian Keyboard (Unknown Package, Macbook)

Hi, I had a keyman keyboards installed on my macbook to use Nubian language. Suddenly, the language has disappeared so I tried to reinstall it, but as soon as the download is done, an error message comes out “Unknown Keyboard Package”.

Welcome to the community, @Asmaa_Othman.

I’m able to install the keyboard on the latest stable version of Keyman (i.e. Keyman 14.0.286) in macOS Monterey.

1. Could you confirm that you are using this keyboard whether or not you are using “Nubian (SIL) Keyman Keyboard”?

2. What version of Keyman that you are using when trying to install this keyboard?

3. What is your macOS version?

1. Could you confirm that you are using this keyboard whether or not you are using “Nubian (SIL) Keyman Keyboard”?

Yes it is

1. What version of Keyman that you are using when trying to install this keyboard?

1. What is your macOS version?

macOS monterey 12.1

Could you try the latest stable?

If this is your first time to install Keyman on the machine, you may try and configure the security options as indicated here: How to configure macOS security options for Keyman.

Thank you that have worked,

I have reinstalled the newest versions and updated the security options and it is working fine.

1 Like

This conversation has been resolved.