What I must do to add OFL font to web page

I want to use OFL font in design projects(freelance) and maybe make themes(envato).
What I must do. I read OFL. And I have some questions.
I am not sure about it. That mean if I use font with OFL I must add url or all text of OFL in my project:
2) Original or Modified Versions of the Font Software may be bundled, redistributed and/or sold with any software, provided that each copy contains the above copyright notice and this license. These can be included either as stand-alone text files, human-readable headers or in the appropriate machine-readable metadata fields within text or binary files as long as those fields can be easily viewed by the user.
Also i have question about it:
using @font-face to distribute the font directly to browsers. This is recommended and explicitly allowed by the licensing model because it is distribution. The font file itself is distributed with other components of the webpage. It is not embedded in the webpage but referenced through a web address which will cause the browser to retrieve and use the corresponding font to render the webpage (see 1.11 and 1.15 for details related to embedding fonts into documents). As you take advantage of the @font-face cross-platform standard, be aware that web fonts are often tuned for a web environment and not intended for installation and use outside a browser. The reasons in favour of using web fonts are to allow design of dynamic text elements instead of static graphics, to make it easier for content to be localized and translated, indexed and searched, and all this with cross-platform open standards without depending on restricted extensions or plugins. You should check the CSS cascade (the order in which fonts are being called or delivered to your users) when testing.
The main question is: If I use OFL I must add text of license in my project?

If you are just using the font to create graphic designs, and not distributing the font itself, then you don’t need any acknowledgement. See OFL-FAQ starting with 1.1.

If you distribute the font with or inside your theme, for example as TTF or WOFF files, then you must include the OFL.txt and should include the OFL-FAQ.txt and FONTLOG.txt.

If your use of the font in the theme is only through links to font services (such as Google Fonts), then you do not need to include the license.

Hope that helps,

Victor

1 Like

I use font for web page. I must add OFL text or url to my web page?

No, you only need to do that if you are giving the font to other people.

1 Like

Thank you very much. You help me, I lost a lot of time for this answer.