Typing consonants combined with vowels / pulli marks in tamil typing in android

At times I am facing Problem with typing consonants combined with vowels / pulli marks in tamil typing in android

can any please help

Hi there

Can you send us more information so we can repeat your problem?

1. Which Tamil keyboard are you using? (There’s ~11 Tamil keyboards in the Keyman for Android app)
  2. Which version of Keyman are you using? In the top right of the app, touch the “3 dots” --> Info and it should display the version page.
  3. What keys are you typing and what are you expecting to see?

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response. Given below are my answers.

1. Which Tamil keyboard are you using? (There’s ~11 Tamil keyboards in the Keyman for Android app) -

Ans:- I am using “Tamil Typewriter (Visual Media)” Updated one

1. Which version of Keyman are you using? In the top right of the app, touch the “3 dots” --> Info and it should display the version page.

Ans:- I am using Version 10.0.505. Updated one

1. What keys are you typing and what are you expecting to see?

Ans:- Please refer to below picture for a sample of my problem. When I type consonants combined with vowels / pulli marks

When i wanted to type “நல்லா இருக்கேன்” it becomes as shown in the attached picture.

Please go through & let me know for any clarifications.

The keyboard seems to work for me on Android 8.0.0. I type U+0BB2 then U+0BBE and it displays correctly without the dotted circle. I wonder if it could be that the system does not have a font that renders correctly. However, I’m not using it as a system keyboard as you are. I’m just testing in the Keyman app.