Release notes for the Keyman application and the keyboard updates

I got an alert today that there’s an update for the Yiddish Pasekh keyboard (1.8, replacing 1.7.) That’s awesome. But what new features or bug fixes are in the never version? Maybe I like the bug that the new release fixes so I don’t want the update! :grinning:

Most software publishers create accompanying release notes that list what’s new/different/better in the update. I looked on the SIL site but I can’t find any release notes. Am I just looking in the wrong places?

Thanks \ גרױסן דאַנק

Jay

You can find the release notes if you click the “Source” link in the keyboard listing, then click “History.md”
in the file list. Direct link to history.md

This shows that version 1.8 has no keyboard changes, only that the source is now in Githum and the documentation has been updated.

1 Like

Yes … the release notes are a little buried for keyboard updates in particular. It’s on our agenda to make them more visible … but a fair way down the list at present.

1 Like

In terms of Keyman release notes, they can be seen at https://help.keyman.com/version-history

1 Like

The issue on this topic has been resolved.
Respectfully, due to the inactivity of the conversation, this topic is now closed for any further discussion.
Please feel free to create a new topic if there are any questions or if the issue persists.