Rate application and entry share option

Hi Dear,

Like share application option in DAB, there should be “Rate this app on play store”.
Rating is directly proportional to recommendations. so as rating goes up, app recommendations will also go high to the new users.

Second features is “share this entry” feature.
Due to this anyone can share any specific entry with full lexeme and gloss to anyone else via text message, mail or social media apps.

Hope my suggestion will take some space for consideration.

Thanking you in anticipation.

In 2018, this was feature request sounded like future. But the 2020 SAB/RAB updates all included such user interaction features. Any chance that over time these new features would become available in DAB?

(Disclaimer: I have made quite a few requests in the forums the past few days. However, I understand that there is only a small developer team and DAB isn’t the most used utility anyway - so thank you to the devs for everything you have done and for every little bit you will be doing! No scolding, just asking.)

You can share entries if you highlight all the words in the entry and choose share.

That is not the proper way for dictionary entey to be shared.
There should be buttons at the bottom of the screen, one for sharing entry and other for report entry.