Projects gone when re-opening app

Hi!

Recently I’ve updated the RAB to version 5.5. It’s working fine, except for one thing. Every time I open the program for the first time that day, none of my app projects show up. The -Apps-field is empty. I just open them from File>Open App…, but it’s a bit annoying.
Is it just me? I also started using Amazon Coretto, so I’m not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Thanks in advance

The information about what projects are open is kept in the file: "C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\SIL\App Builder\rab-settings.xml"

An example of what is kept there is this:

<app>
      <name>book</name>
      <filename>C:\Users\yourusername\Documents\App Builder\Reading Apps\App Projects\book\book.appDef</filename>
    </app>

So I’d go and look in that equivalent folder on your machine and see it the file is there after you close RAB. Let us know what you find.

Also it is always easier to use the Open Multiple Apps … option as you only have to put a check box beside the name, not dig for the .appdef file.

Hi,

Sorry for the somewhat late reply. I checked and it gives me the location where I get the App project from, so it should be fine. I’ve now tried adding multiple Apps via Open Multiple Apps… After saving them and closing the program, they were in the rab-settings.xml file. When I opened the RAB again they were still there, so it’s looking good. I’m now gonna restart my computer and see if they’ll still be there.

Update: It works! Thanks!!