Posting videos in Bloom

Last year, our team made two COVID-19 videos using the Avoid COVID-19 booklet by Ari and Elaine Vitikainen. I believe that we found the original version in Bloom, but we never submitted them because we didn’t know how to do it. We produced them as short videos that were read aloud and were distributed using WhatsApp. Is there a way that we can submit the work that we did? Neither of them are currently represented in Bloom as having had COVID-19 material produced for them. I am a novice Bloom user.

Hi Amy, are you saying these are videos, rather than Bloom books? BloomLibrary.org does only host books, not raw videos.

(Of course Bloom books themselves can have videos, and those books can be on BloomLibrary).

Yes, they are in mp4 format.

Hi Amy,

This is Elaine Vitikainen. I just saw this thread while googling some info online. This really made me happy knowing that you used my illustrations in the short videos. Is there a way for me to access the videos? Many thanks!

Kind regards,
Elaine Vitikainen

Hello Elaine,
How can I respond to you privately? What email address do you use? I can send you copies of the small videos that we developed using your materials.
Thank you!
Amy Fields

1 Like

Many thanks, Amy. Sorry, I just saw this.

This is my email: elaine@ev-visuals.com

Looking forward to hear from you!

Kind regards,
Elaine Vitikainen