I keep trying to install the Bukawa keyboard (Bukawa.kmp) on Android. I had it working at one point, and then it stopped working, and I don’t know why.
My steps are this:
- Modify the Touch Layout
- Go to Build > Compile Keyboard (it compiles)
- Click Package for Distribution
- Click the Files “tab”
- Include Bukawa.kmx and bukawa.js
- Do I need to include Bukawa.keyman-touch-layout?
- Click the Compile “tab”
- Click Compile Package
- Copy the Bukawa.kmp file to Android
- Open it with ES File Explorer > Keyman
- It says, “Package Bukawa failed to install. No valid touch-optimized keyboards to install.”
Would somebody be able to look at my source files, project, etc and see if they can spot what I’m doing wrong?
My source files are here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X9B5EXBu0ARiXFjtPfb8wwWqpu94su8G/view?usp=sharing