Mismatch between text fragments but the timings file

We are creating a talking book in Bunong (using a non-Roman script) with audio and timings files prepared in Audacity.
I don’t know if Aeneas is needed, but I installed Aeneas and created a conversion file: convert_cmo-KH_to_eo.txt
So then, after importing the recording and the timings file, we get a message that says, “This box has 3 text fragments but the timings file has 2 lines.”
I don’t know why it has identified 3 text fragments and I would like to remove at least one of them. Can you recommend any next steps?

Hi Todd.

To answer your question, I’d need you to Report a Problem for the book in question, and to subsequently attach the mp3 and timings file.

We are creating a talking book in Bunong (using a non-Roman script) with audio and timings files prepared in Audacity. I don’t know if Aeneas is needed, but I installed Aeneas and created a conversion file: convert_cmo-KH_to_eo.txt

In Bloom 5.5 Beta, we’ve added an Advanced section to the Talking Book Tool. For languages which don’t work well with Aeneas, I would recommend this approach:

By the way, when you take this approach, the conversion file may become superfluous / unnecessary.

This is the first iteration for the Advanced section. Future work may streamline the workflow.

User feedback is welcome.

Ok, I’ll report the problem for follow-up.