Keyman doesn't work on window 11

Hello.

I’ve downloaded Keyman and keyman developer on my new LG laptop. It worked well for 2 days then never again :frowning:

I’ve tried to uninstall and install them a few times but they still don’t work.
Is this related to the new Window11?

Please suggest what should I do. Thank you all in advance.

Welcome to the community, @Pimmi.

Have you tried the latest version of Keyman?

Can you tried and sent a diagnostic report to Keyman Support?

Hi Makara,

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I have. I also tried to uninstall and reinstall few times but it still doesn’t work :frowning:

I’m not sure if it’s the Keyman developer that doesn’t work, as I’ve created my own keyboard. I’ve been using keyman + keyman developer for awhile with my old laptop but there was no issue at all until I’ve change to my new one.

Blockquote Can you tried and sent a diagnostic report to Keyman Support?

Can you please suggest me how to do that?
Thank you very much.

Best,

Pimmi

I have Windows 11 and Keyman and Keyman Developer are working for me.

To send a diagnostic report, right click on the Keyman icon on the task bar and choose “Configuration”. Now click “Diagnostics” on the right side. You should see a dialog called “System Information Report for your PC”. Click “Send report to Keyman support.”

Hi Pimmi,

I’ve replied to you on a separate thread, but I’ll include it here for the record.

The diagnostic report says “Keyman for Windows” is not running. Can you ensure that it is running following the steps here: Getting Started with Keyman?

Let me know if the problem persist after making sure Keyman is running in your Windows.

That’s really kind of you. Thank you :pray:

A post was split to a new topic: Keyman sometimes now working with Microsoft Edge on Windows 11