Is Keyman Compatible with MacOS Ventura?

System Requirements does not list the Ventura version of MacOS. Is that simply an oversight or out of date information?

We successfully used Keyman with the Quileute (American Indian Tribe) language keyboard on a mid 2011 MacBook Air running the High Sierra version of MacOS. However, we are having no luck with Keyman and that keyboard on a new MacBook Air M2 with the Ventura version of MacOS. There are multiple oddities. It just doesn’t seem to work.

We are only interested in the Quileute keyboard and have not tried any others.

I have Ventura (13.04) on my Mac and Keyman works. My Mac is Intel (MacBook Pro 2017).
I could try the Quileute keyboard but I did not find it at Keyman.com. I see that quileutenation.org has a font and keyboard guide, but it looks like the font is custom non-Unicode and uses the standard English keyboard.

PS. I see in the Keyman FAQ it says Keyman supports Yosemite (10.10) and later, which I think means to include Ventura.

Yes. It’s hard to keep up with the treadmill of constant OS releases.

I’ve submitted a patch to update the docs: docs(mac): Update requirements.md by mcdurdin · Pull Request #9137 · keymanapp/keyman · GitHub (note, anyone can do this – just click the “Edit Page” link at the bottom of every help page!)