I’m on the latest release of Bloom for linux (22.214.171.124abeb-1+bionic1) and am having a few difficulties with menus and buttons not working or working intermittently:
- ‘Languages’ button is non-responsive so I can’t select a second language
- ‘Help’ drop down menu sometimes comes down when clicked, mostly doesn’t
- Clicking the gear icon at the bottom left of a text box doesn’t always bring up the editing options. When it does, the options often disappear as soon as one thing is clicked.
- Some text boxes already have red outline and warning that ‘this box has more text than will fit’ before any text has actually been typed.
- Also, but I don’t think this is a programming issue, Khmer is no longer there as a possible system language (same on Windows).
Looking at the Bloom log.txt in /tmp/SIL/Bloom there is a repeated error, copied below. Have also included a link to the whole log file:
Please let me know if you can reproduce the error or not. I have upgraded apps recently so I don’t think I’m missing any dependencies, but I don’t know. Thanks ever so much.