Field configuration shows limited number of fields

L.S.
I have created a lexicon based on a lift import in DAB. The field configuration tab looks like this :

This is a rather strange subset of the fields that exist … I checked the LIFT file, it contains a lot more fields, such as definitions, example sentences etc. The DAB manual does not speak about “field configuration”. My question is, what is the place to change the appearance of the headword for instance ? What is the function of the “field configuration”?

Furthermore, I have used user-styles in lexiquepro that are exported into lift like this

• user style e_pr
    Exported to lift as: Sens : Tant quʼun problème nʼest pas résolu au fond, il nʼaura pas de solution pérenne.

Again, I have a vague recollection that these styles can be added and with the CSS tab can be customized. I would be grateful for a comment of confirmation that this is indeed the way to go. : i.e. for each user defined style in Lexique Pro, a style needs to be created in DAB, before LIFT import. Would that be correct?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Some fields are configurable and others are not. These are the ones that are.

You can change the label word. You can change where it appears.

If you look at the LIFT file any Custom field <field type="..."> has a type attribute. Like wise for Note and Relation.
The Variants are a bit different. The type is _component-lexeme The par that can change is the value attribute in the Trait.

To change the formatting of the Headword go to Styles > Text Styles tab:
There will be a subsection with the vernacular language Name that matches the language code use for the head word.

Say the head word is in Thai, look for that section. Then within that section find.
span.entry-name-tha
The last part will change depending on your language code, and any extra info after that.

I can’t comment on User defined styles in Lexique Pro and how they com out in LIFT.

DAB will import what is in the LIFT provided it is valid LIFT. There is no styling included in a LIFT file. It is all semantic information.