Dictionary App Builder 5.5
Release date: 14 June 2019
New Features and Improvements:
- From August 2019, Google requires all apps submitted to Google Play to have 64-bit versions of native libraries. These have now been added for Crosswalk and Grandroid.
Amazon Corretto 8 for JDK
- Since Oracle has changed its licensing agreement for the use of their JDK, we recommend you use Amazon Corretto 8 instead. Amazon Corretto is a no-cost, multiplatform, production-ready distribution of the Open Java Development Kit (OpenJDK).
- Installation instructions can be found in the documentation.
View Project Folder
- Show the current app project folder by right-clicking on the app name in the left panel and selecting ‘View Project Folder’, or ‘File’ > ‘View Project Folder’ on the main menu.
Updated Gradle compiler to the latest version 5.4.1.
In the iOS app:
In the app builder:
- In the list of images, the thumbnail is now updated correctly if replacing a file with the same name that is only different by case (e.g. replacing wraB1.png with wrab1.png).
- If an image file contained an ampersand character, it was not saved correctly in the app definition file.