¡Ayuda mejorar la traducción de la interfaz!

Hola estimados colegas,

Quisiera ayudar mejorar la interfaz de las aplicaciones SAB / RAB. He creado una hoja Google donde se puede evaluar las traducciones y hacer comentarios. La traducción ya ha sido evaluada por una Peruana. Mi meta es que sea revisada por nativo hablantes de dos países más. (Ojalá uno sea de México, por ser un país con tanta gente indígena).

Instrucciones: Fijar en la columna rosada, comparando con el inglés (azul). Si usted puede pensar en un cambio, haz un comentario en la columna verde (véase las cédulas amarillas para instrucciones).

Será más fácil hacer con una computadora, pero un celular con la aplicación Google Sheets también puede funcionar.

Si usted es un nativo hablante con conocimiento de inglés y con experiencia en el uso de las aplicaciones de SAB o RAB, (o puede pedir que uno ayude), por favor aproveche de esta oportunidad. Hacer la revisión podía tomar 30 minutos o menos. Después, por favor haga un comentario acá, indicando de qué país es usted.

Estas frases se basen en SAB, pero la mayoría es lo mismo a RAB.

Muchas gracias,

Alex
Peru

Actualización: ¡Un nativo hablante de México ha dado la vista buena vista a la traducción! ¿Alguién más se anima? :grinning:

Leo wrote:

Hi Alex,

There a number of strings still to be translated from English into Spanish in RAB. These are the words to be translated for RAB 8.1.0 Build release 53 (26 Aug 2020):

Downloads
Skip
Timed out connecting to audio server.
Share Audio
Share Image
Share Video
Notifications
Audio Download or streaming
Download audio files
stream audio files
Please allow this app to send notifications.
You can receive daily reminders.
This device does not have permission to use this app

Once you have got these words translated into Spanish. I can send you the string that each word is attached to.
Or you can get your own copy from the language interface by clicking on export.

Hi Leo,

Thanks so much for writing.

I’m not sure if I understood this part. Do you mean send me the string names, which are found in the left column? If you check the spreadsheet, you should see all of the strings you mentioned, with their translations.

I’m familiar with the export process. I’ll be sure to use it to copy my translations and customizations to other apps! But the file it generates is a bit cumbersome for editing and peer review.

The spreadsheet has been checked by a Peruvian and a Mexican, so it should be pretty much ready to go. But just in case, maybe wait until a little bit before the next release to incorporate these changes. Also, if at that time there are more strings to add, let me know and we can get those translated too.

Thanks so much Leo!

Alex

Alex,

All it matters you can find the string names and can attach the English name and Spanish name to the string. So a Dev can import it back to the language interface text file. No I have not seen your spreadsheet(s).

Alex, Sorry, just found the spreadsheet you talk about.