Are there any restrictions on the number of languages you can upload books for in the Bloom Libary

I’ve recently heard of someone saying that they can only upload books tagged for one language, that they cannot upload books for several different languages. Are there any restrictions or settings that may limit a user to being able to only upload books from a single language?

No, there is no limit.

@Scott_Dysart
The only thing I can think of which might suggest this behavior would be if the user was trying to upload the same book more than once with different language settings. In that case, each time the book was uploaded, the user would be warned that the previous version would be replaced.

Note, unless the user took steps to remove or deselect the other languages in the book, the replacement book would have all the languages.

Thank you. I was able to take a look at the users computer and the error was actually saying that the book had already been uploaded. I do not know how the book was created originally, so it maybe something like what Andrew suggested. I had the user duplicate the book and upload the duplicate…after confirming that the book did not exists in his ‘my uploads’ part of the Bloomlibrary