What's the recommended max amount of books for Bloom Reader?

We’ve been asked to push more than 750 ‘Talking books’ into Bloom Reader. We never tried anything beyond 400. Does anyone have experience with this much of books in Bloom Reader?

We’re also planning to ‘run’ them from an Sd-card and not place them in the internal memory of the phone. We use class-10 Micro Sd-cards.

Wow. That’s a lot of books!

Sorry, I don’t know that answer to your question, but someone else will. Meanwhile, as Bloom tester, I would be very interested in obtaining a copy of the SD card contents for testing on a variety of devices. If it’s possible, could you send me that via Google Drive privately? We’ll put it in our test folder.

I didn’t think of this as a solution for distributing books - that’s a really good idea! Colin could you let us know what you find out? If you put out one of your brilliant “how to/ best practice” lists that will be great for us less tech savvy folks.

Colin could you let us know what you find out?

I ran some tests with 500 books on the SD card in the \BloomExternal folder. Bloom Reader handled these fine.

If you put out one of your brilliant “how to/ best practice” lists that will be great for us less tech savvy folks.

This article How to distribute Bloom books on SD Cards or Phones | Bloom Docs might be a start. Let us know if there are further questions.