Unable to view project

Hi I get the below error when i click on the project invite that I received from a collaborator. Please advise on next steps.

We are sorry, something went wrong. Code: 500 Exception: User is not a member of this project. Access Denied. Stack Trace: #0 /var/www/languageforge.org/htdocs/Site/Controller/App.php(71): Api\Library\Shared\SilexSessionHelper::requireValidProjectIdForThisWebsiteAndValidateUserMembership(Object(Silex\Application), Object(Api\Library\Shared\Website), ‘5cf8100750b5195…’) #1 /var/www/languageforge.org/htdocs/Site/Controller/App.php(30): Site\Controller\App->setupAngularAppVariables(Object(Silex\Application), ‘lexicon’, ‘5cf8100750b5195…’) #2 [internal function]: Site\Controller\App->view(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request), Object(Silex\Application), ‘lexicon’, ‘5cf8100750b5195…’) #3 /var/www/languageforge.org/htdocs/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/HttpKernel.php(144): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #4 /var/www/languageforge.org/htdocs/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/HttpKernel.php(64): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->handleRaw(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request), 1) #5 /var/www/languageforge.org/htdocs/vendor/silex/silex/src/Silex/Application.php(586): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request), 1, true) #6 /var/www/languageforge.org/htdocs/vendor/silex/silex/src/Silex/Application.php(563): Silex\Application->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request)) #7 /var/www/languageforge.org/htdocs/index.php(285): Silex\Application->run() #8 {main}

This is a permission related issue. Once the collaborator add you to the project as a member with any one of the roles, you should be able to access the project.

Weird error message though, and imho, end user do not have to see these details as it will only confuse them.

Hello aljohndsilva,

This is indeed a permissions issue. Can you confirm that the with the project manager that your name appears under the list of project members?