Please can I have a video tutorial on how to create a Dictionary App using the app? Some of us are very new to the app and to programming knowledge.
Dictionary App Builder needs a source file created in other software.
Two source files are supported:
- LIFT (Lexical Interchange Format) GitHub - sillsdev/lift-standard: Automatically exported from code.google.com/p/lift-standard
- Fieldworks Home - FieldWorks - FieldWorks (recommended but overkill for simpler projects)
- WeSay Home - WeSay - WeSay (for simpler projects)
- Lexique Pro Home - Lexique Pro - Lexique Pro (Standard format marker based but exports LIFT, unsupported, static, no updates)
- Solid Home - Solid - Solid (takes Standard format markers and shows inconsistencies and can export LIFT)
- Fieldworks Home - FieldWorks - FieldWorks (exports XHTML)
If you have a source file from one of the above then read the documentation and follow it. It is well written.
Ok, but please sir, I’m totally new to app building so I need a tutorial video in order to follow. Thanks!