Source Sans Pro and Montserrat

Hi, I’m representing AKADO Telecom company in Russia. I would appreciate it if you could answer a few questions regarding the SIL Open Font License (OFL).
We use Source Sans Pro and Montserrat fonts to develop design of the website akado.ru and marketing materials. Our lawyers are asking questions to continue using the fonts.

1. Can we use them freely in our products & projects – print or digital, commercial or otherwise? We will not sell the fonts on by itself.
  2. How long can we use the fonts for?

Hello,

See the OFL-FAQ question 1.1:

Question: 1.1 Can I use the fonts for a book or other print publication, to create logos or other graphics or even to manufacture objects based on their outlines?

Answer: Yes. You are very welcome to do so. Authors of fonts released under the OFL allow you to use their font software as such for any kind of design work. No additional license or permission is required, unlike with some other licenses. Some examples of these uses are: logos, posters, business cards, stationery, video titling, signage, t-shirts, personalised fabric, 3D-printed/laser-cut shapes, sculptures, rubber stamps, cookie cutters and lead type.

There is no time limit on the license.

Thanks - Victor