Something is interfering with Keyman keyboard

We are trying to install an Oriya typing keyboard on one of the team members laptop. We’ve tried both inkey and Keyman but both have the problem that immediately the keyboard toggles back to English. Something seems to be interfering, but when we go to the language settings and delete all other keyboards, it doesn’t seem to help.

A different Odiya with an ‘Hungarian 101 keyboard’, comes up in the language settings.

I cannot find that in the language settings, so I don’t know how to get rid of it. Under “install programs”, I don’t see “Google input tools”, which sometimes interferes, so I don’t if that is causing it or not.

appreciate help…

I have a similar issue here. The keyboard always changes to English, and it seems to happen everytime I switch to another program or minimise the current program to task bar. That means I have to switch back to the local language everytime I switch from one program to another. Looks like it is an issue with Keyman desktop. There should be a command to keep the keyboard on the selected language until the user changes it.

Welcome to the Keyman community.

Could you send a diagnostic report to us so that our developers can take a closer look at what is going on under the hood?

In case you need instructions on how to send the report, please go here: HOWTO: Send a diagnostic report to Keyman Support

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.