Reading App Builder 5.6
Release date: 05 July 2019
New Features and Improvements:
- Improved configuration screen, App > Firebase, with a link to the Firebase console.
- You can define a registration screen to be shown when a user launches the app for the first time.
- See App > Security > Require each user to register with their details, and the Configure Registration button.
- Awami Nastaliq font updated to version 2.000.
In the Android app:
- If you wanted a splash screen together with one of the restricted user security modes, the app would crash on start-up.
In the app builder:
- Building the Android app failed with errors if including Firebase Crashlytics.
- If using Word documents (docx), custom footnote callers such as asterisks were repeated when converted to SFM files.
- Right-click popup menus were missing from several tables, i.e. for Edit and Delete actions.
- Allow use of Zulu OpenJDK from Azul Systems as the JDK.