Problem with Classical Greek keyboard windows 10

After re-installing Keyman and Classical Greek keyboard on my Windows 10 PC, the keyboard isn’t typing according to the Layout diagram, and the accents/breathing marks etc don’t work. They were perfectly OK before the re-installation. I am using a UK Qwerty keyboard.
For example, q w should type θ ω but instead it types ; ς α] should be coming out as α with a breathing mark.
I suspect it may be typing according to a keyboard layout which is not a UK one, but I’m not sure which, or how to change it. I definitely have the UK one enabled on the language bar.

Welcome to the community.

If you are using this keyboard (https://keyman.com/keyboards/greekclassical), the outputs should be according to what you expect.

Let me know if you still have issue with this keyboard.

Thanks for quick response. It was the greekclassical I was installing yesterday. I installed and uninstalled both that and the Keyman software several times, both individually and separately, and also removed a couple of Windows language packs I had, in case
they were interfering with it in some way. In the end I gave up, uninstalled everything and installed some ancient Unicorn software. When I tried reinstalling Keyman again this morning after receiving your response, everything worked OK first time. My computer
must have been having a bad hair day yesterday. Thanks

Glad the problem goes away. :slight_smile: