Problem with audio playback on phone

I have noticed that if I have text on the inside or outside cover of the bloom book and then audio record that text, the audio recording can not be heard if the bloom book is moved to a cell phone. Has anyone else noticed this? If this is true, this suggests that we should never have text on the inside or outside cover of the bloom book and then audio record that text because the audio recording won’t work.

Craig, I’ve just tested this and the audio of the text on the inside front cover, inside back cover, and outside back cover do play in both EPUB and Bloom Reader version.

When opening books in EPUB or Bloom Reader, the actual book pages (including cover page) are displayed first, then the Title page, credits page, and followed by the inside front cover, inside back cover, and finally the back cover.

If you are finding that the audio does not record on these pages, I suggest you Report a Problem (from Bloom Help menu), so the Bloom developers can check this.

OK Thanks I have reported this as a problem

Craig, I haven’t looked at your report yet…I hope you included an example book that has the problem! One possible explanation is that Bloom automatically switches electronic books to use a special front/back matter layout that is usually appropriate for such books. It would move some of these pages to the back of the book where you might miss them. Could that be what’s happening? Try seeing what the book looks like in Bloom when you choose the “Device” Front/Back matter pack (in the Book Making tab of Settings).