Picture Dictionary Templates

We recently created two Picture Dictionary templates available here:

Picture Dictionary (portrait)
Picture Dictionary (landscape)

We would welcome any feedback on ways to improve or add additional pages to these templates.

Thanks

Hi! Is there a way to add additional call-outs to image with call-outs page?

I’m looking to convert our existing picture dictionary to another format and Bloom was suggested.

We have a number of pictures with a lot of call-outs, eg parts of the body, parts of the face etc. I have linked our book above if you want to see…

Yes. Please see Announcing Bloom 5.0 Release for an example of callouts in a picture dictionary.

Note that to use this feature you will need to enable Bloom Enterprise. You can use the SIL International code, or if that won’t work, please contact us.

I also recommend getting together with @ColinSuggett to make sure you’re aware of various options you’ll have.

Aha - it’s the Overlay Tool - thanks! I had to update my version and re-input the Enterprise code in order to import the template in the first place, so it’s all good :slight_smile:

Now I just need to find a short-term/remote worker who is willing to do all the copy-and-paste to re-create our dictionary in Bloom…