Keyman sudden stopped working

I don’t know what is going on here, but Keyman Desktop 13 is not working. I can’t get it to work with any of the keyboards I have developed. Strangely, the on-screen keyboard works.
What’s going on here?

We’d need more detail to have any idea of what’s going on. It might be worth restarting Windows as a first step. Then, if Keyman continues to not work, can you give some precise detail on the steps you are taking, and the symptoms of the issue – does the keyboard activate, etc. Finally, if you can send a diagnostic report that can help us detect if there is conflicting software: https://help.keyman.com/kb/40

Yes, Marc, I restarted Windows. I can see the icons… none of the keyman keyboards are working now. Now not even the on-screen keyboard is working!

Please go ahead and send us a diagnostic report. If you like, we can trouble shoot this via Skype or Zoom.

Ken writes: I think I solved the problem. I had turned on predictive typing in language settings. When this is on, the rota-based keyboard just doesn’t work.