Keyman keyboard not working in my dictionary app

For some reason I don’t understand the keyman keyboards I created produce a fatal error in my dictionary app and don’t show up. Sometimes I get a fast warning about " … fatal error: cloud:keyboardname … ".

It seems to be the same error as described here:

Not being sure that my keyboards are working correctly I downloaded the sil_ipa keyman keyboard and put that into the app but it’s also not showing up.

Also I the system keyboard doesn’t come up so I can’t search for anything.

Is there something I’m missing?

Best,
Michael

Maybe cross post in the Keyman community? Keyman - SIL Language Software Community
Or at least put a link to this post?

Could you attach or send your keyboard package (.kmp file) and I can take a look?

I am curious what the resolution to this is? I am getting an error in the app that sounds similar (building an app that has 3 keyboards/languages):
Error in keyboard cloud:sil_euro_latin for en language.

and I am not sure how to proceed.
Thanks.

Can you clarify what version of KAB or DAB you’re using?

@kklcclkk had built the keyboard with the current KAB version 11.0.4.

I could reproduce the keyboard error on my device. The console logging shows the following issue with sil_euro_latin keyboard:

Cannot find the EuroLatin (SIL) keyboard for English at /data/user/...app_data/cloud/sil_euro_latin-null.js

I noticed in the apk file the file exists as /assets/cloud/sil_euro_latin-2.0.4.js.

@chrisvire - do you have any insight why KAB is expecting sil_euro_latin-null.js instead of sil_euro_latin-2.0.4.js? (I also notice Keyman Engine for Android has gone away from using the “cloud” folder a few versions ago.

As a temporary workaround, @kklcclkk was able to install basic_kbdus instead and that worked.