Keyman Developer crashed

KD crashed with this error number:

Details for error report for Keyman app:
  Application Identifier: tike-15.0.267
  Error Identifier: F47550C2CA76410673194A8D18B01B52

and suggested I ask you about it. Here are the details:

Running Windows 10 in a virtual machine over VirtualBox, hosted on a MacBook Pro running Big Sur (macos 11.6.7).

Following @Marc 's suggestion, I loaded the .ts file for the Lexical Model, checked the Details tab and the wordlist.tsv tab then on the Build tab I clicked Compile Model and KD crashed. The wordlist.tsv file has 4247 entries, in UTF-8 without BOM.

Any ideas?

I saved the tsv file as URF with BOM and tried again, with this error report:

Details for error report for Keyman app:
  Application Identifier: tike-15.0.267
  Error Identifier: 317AA4D84E4E429723C60F2525F19F05

It looks like you are loading the .model.ts file standalone, and not from the .kpj project file to which it belongs.

Apologies – we should have either fully supported this pathway already, or removed it; we’ve missed this scenario.

The standalone way of loading files is not really supported and will be removed in a future version of Keyman Developer. The reason we are going this way is because there are usually many related files in a project, and loading them as part of a project allows the development environment to keep them in sync. This error has arisen because the file was loaded outside its parent project, and we’ve not tested that scenario for .model.ts files.

So, long story short, load your .kpj file for the model, and then open the model within that context, and the error should not recur.

Thanks, Marc, I’ll try that.

Please reply to this thread in 14 days, otherwise it'll be closed automatically.

This topic was automatically closed after 13 days. New replies are no longer allowed.