iOS app: link between dictionary and detail view as well as links of relations not working correctly

Hi there

In the iOS version of my dictionary, relations seem to lead to the wrong entry (in the android version they work fine).
So far I am only working in the simulator, iPhone 6. Haven’t made it to get the app on my phone yet.

Link between dictionary and detail view of individual entries:
When I click on “čûsu” in the dictionary, I am led to the details of the entry “dêbi”, but it has the title “čûsu”.

Link from one entry’s detail view to it’s synonym:
Also: when I then click on the synonym for “dêbi” (which would be “hedege”) I am led to "kanibti, which seems to have a random title.

See the images attached.

These things work on the APK version that I made based on the same .lift file.

@david_moore1 or @chrisvire do you have time to follow up on this?

Any news on this issue?

Those guys have been busy on another big critical project. I have not heard anything back.

I’ve tried to understand what happens. Maybe these hints can help:

It seems that there are entries that DO show up in the list, but I can not get to their detail view. And so they are not “counted” as it seems.
So when tapping e.g. on entry nr. 3 I am let to detail article of entry nr. 3.
ALL FINE. See pics.

BUT

When I tap on nr. 6 in the list I am led to the detail view that has

• the title of entry nr. 6
  • BUT the article below is the one on the 8th entry of my dictionary,
    BECAUSE entries 6 and 7 are left out

(possibly because they have a cross reference, but even that pattern is not consistent.)

I think that his is what entails, that all over the dictionary the order of the detail view does not correspond to the order in the list. Also because of this, cross references land on the wrong detail view.

That does not look right. I have sent you a private message.