Does the Bloom Player used within RAB collect the same kind of information that the Bloom Reader stand-alone app does?
- Type of device (e.g. Samsung S3).
- Version of operating system (e.g. Android 4.2).
- City/Country where connected to internet (e.g. Nairobi, Kenya).
- Mobile provider
- What books were read in what language, how many pages, features of the book (e.g. Talking, Sign Language, Motion), etc.
- Scores for comprehension quizzes and other interactive activities.
I understand that the particular information each app collects will depend on which features it takes advantage of, but I would like to develop a general policy that could apply to any app we develop on the app-builder platform.