Increasing SayMore transcription font size

Hi all,

I’m a user of SayMore at Payap University in Chiang Mai. I’m a big fan of the program and have been using it in documenting the Rawang language for the past 4 years.

One problem I have discovered, however, is that when I want to sit with a native speaker and transcribe the speech together, or show them my transcription, there is no way to to increase the font size or the zoom so old people can see it better. This makes it quite difficult to collaborate on the transcription, and I have to resort to reading out the transcription myself in an exaggerated way, showing the tones with hand motions.

Is there any way to work around this and add a zoom or font size changer? Or maybe you guys have already added one and my version is just out of date.

Thanks,
Nathan

I am working with a team of people who are using SayMore and they’re having a similar problem. In this case, they are relatively new users of the program and they want to increase the font size, particularly in the notes section, so they can read it better on their screen.

Does anyone have any idea how to do this (even if it is not part of the current user interface)?

You should be able to select the working language and font for the project now using the current version of SayMore (on the main Project page). See if that works of you and solves your problem.