Keyman Support may ask you to send a support diagnostic. These reports assist us in resolving your support issues. Please follow the steps below to generate a diagnostic report.
Note: If Keyman is not currently installed on your computer, you can download the diagnostic tool as a standalone here: tsysinfo.exe (5MB)
Open Keyman Configuration.
- Click on the Keyman Desktop icon , on the Windows Taskbar near the clock.
- From the Keyman Desktop menu, select Configuration….
- Select the Support tab.
Click ‘Diagnostics’ link
- You can collect diagnostic information about Keyman by clicking the ‘Diagnostics’ link under the ‘Useful Links’ section. The support diagnostic will collect critical diagnostic information from your computer and generate a report.
- Wait while your diagnostic data is collected.
- Click Send Report to Keyman Support….
- Fill in your email address and your name.
Fill in details about the problem you are experiencing.
- Include as much information as you can, especially any error messages you have received - word for word - and the language and/or keyboards you are working with.
- Click Send.
- When we receive your diagnostic report, we will review it and reply, working with you to help you find a solution to your issue.
- Keyman Desktop 8.0
- Keyman Desktop 9.0
- Keyman Desktop 10.0
- Keyman Desktop 11.0
- Keyman Desktop 12.0
- Keyman Desktop 13.0