How to insert video on a page?

Just starting to work with v5 of RAB.

What I did:

First, I went to the “video” tab and selected the video I wanted to insert on my page.

Next, in MS Word I tried using a hyperlink to insert video without success

Then, in MS Word, I tried the “square bracket = link, round bracket = video” type of code without success.

No success so far. I don’t see any helps within RAB on how to make the video show up inside the app. Any hints or solutions would be welcome!

OKAY - I SHOUD HAVE READ THE DOCUMENTATION FIRST…IT’S ALL SPELLED OUT IN THE DOCUMENTATION…

Yes the how to include video has changed. Reading the documentation it essential to avoid frustration.

If anyone wants to skip reading the documentation, here is how it’s done.

On the “video” tab, click on “Add video files” and select your video. Take note of the ID assigned to the video file. (The first video will be “V1”, the second will be “V2” and so forth

In your Word document, insert the code VIDEO:V1 where you want your video to appear (no spaces)

Then add any text you wish to appear either above or below the video (ie. “Here is a cute cat video”

Save your Word document.

That’s it! - But I would really encourage you to read the documentation!!! It goes into more detail, while keeping it simple.