How to get into contact with Language forge support?

Hello!

I have multiple issues with my project here on LF. See posts by me. I’ve also sent a detailed report to issues@languageforge.org at the end of May. I haven’t received any response to these. I understand, that under these exceptional times people have more pressing matters, but still would like to have a confirmation, that my messages have not lost into the cyberspace.

So is there any other way to contact the LF support?

TIA

Hi @Juha_Metsakallas,

Sadly, Language Forge support is inconsistent at best. Language Forge development is mostly not happening due to lack of a development team. Some issues can be resolved or worked around with changes to data. Other issues cannot be resolved without code changes (which often happen at glacial speed). I’m sorry that your project isn’t work with Language Forge. I am not in my current SIL role and cannot help with your project at this time.

Chris

Hi,

The correct email address is actually now langaugeforgeissues@sil.org but there is no one who is dedicated to Language Forge support. See this post for more details: Not Actively Maintained

Fortunately, Language Forge is now being developed again! You can check out this post for more information.

issues@languageforge.org is now working again and is the preferred email address, but both work. Messages sent to either address end up in the same inbox.

We’re sorry you weren’t able to get the help you needed before. If you are still having issues, please comment again on your threads and we will do what we can to help.

Thank you,

Alex