Hotkeys not working after Keyman 13 upgrade

Hello,

I just upgraded to Keyman 13, and the hotkeys aren’t working for me. I’m running WIndows 10.

I can assign my usual custom hotkey for the Oji-Cree keyboard in configuration settings, and it lists the hotkey as “ctrl+/” (or anything else I try). But nothing happens when I try to use it.

If I assign one of the standard hotkeys options (left alt + shift or ctrl+shift), the hotkey settings don’t even note a change – they still list the hotkey as “(none)”.

I checked the Keyman documentation and tried re-installing but no change. I’m probably missing something simple but I can’t figure it out. Any help?

Hi Matthew,

If your active keyboard is not English (ENG), Keyman may not be able to pick up the key being trigger. Could you try again and make sure ENG is active at the time you try to assign the hotkey?

On my side, with Keyman 13, I can set “Ctrl+/” to any keyboard, and it would work just fine. If the problem persist, let’s have a call on Skype.

Yes, the problem persists when English is active. At the moment I only have English and Oji-Cree installed. If skype is the next best step and you’re available that would be great :slight_smile: I’ll send you a message

I’ve replied to the DM. In the meantime, it would be helpful for us to have our diagnostic report so that our developer can take a look at it and see if anything is obviously off. To send us diagnostic report, please go to Keyman Configuration > Support > Diagnostic.

Ok, I’ve sent it. Thanks!