Hebrew characters not displaying properly -final Kaf

I don’t own or work for the qbible.com website, but it is a very popular Hebrew and English Bible site. The Hebrew final Kaf characters are showing as boxes. Is there anything I can do to fix this from my end? Looks like they are using the right font. Doesn’t matter what browser I use or operating system. All just display the box. I have also tried downloading the latest version of the font too my computer and that doesn’t do anything.

Example: http://www.qbible.com/hebrew-old-testament/deuteronomy/32.html

See verse 6.

|Name|Alternate name|Symbol|
|Final kaf|Kaf sofit|ךּ|
|Final khaf|Khaf sofit|ך|


The character code in the text is U+E803 which is in the “Private Use Area”, so standard Hebrew fonts won’t have that character.

The page is requesting Ezra SIL, and that font does not include the PUA character U+E803.

Thanks! I sent off an email to the contacts at https://blogfonts.com/ezra-sil.font with what you shared. How did you figure out what unicode character was used? Fiddler? Developer Mode in Chrome or IE doesn’t display that that I am aware of.

There are probably a number of ways, but one way is to select the text with the square box, then go to https://r12a.github.io/uniview and paste that text in the box that displays “text area”, then click on the down-arrow icon and see what is displayed below, “‎E803 [Private Use Area]” in this case.

As far as I can tell, the font isn’t the problem, rather it looks like the website is sending incorrect data to you.

Cool! Thanks! Never knew about that github tool.

The font is not the problem in this case. Ezra SIL does not support U+E803. The problem is with the website and I believe you should contact the maintainers of the website qbible.com (not SIL) to update their webpages to use proper Hebrew codepoints from the Hebrew Unicode block.