Exporting flex interlinear text for text and word in flex

Hey I am trying to export my saymore trancriptions as flex texts but it gives me this error

even though I have an updated verision of flex. I don’t know what languages it is talking about, but I should have them anyway. I just do english since that is all it gives me after the error. then when I try to import it into flex it says that it is not in a flextext interlinear format.
any help to get my transcriptions into the text and word section of flex? thanks

@luke_thek
Sorry about that.
The good news is that we recently found this ourselves and created an issue for it: https://jira.sil.org/browse/SP-1826.
The bad news is I’m not sure when this will get worked on and the developer I would expect to work on it is on a partnership development trip currently.

Thanks for letting me know!

I’m back now and will try to look at this today.

Awesome!

A fix is ready and should be available in version 3.2.9 whenever the team decides that the other work (related to IMDI archving) is ready for show time.

@luke_thek, would you be able to try out our nightly build and verify that it works for you? Click here and when prompted, click “Login as guest”. Thanks!