Errors uploading iOS .ipa to Apple app store

The file is not properly signed. Make sure you have signed your application with a distribution certificate [I have verified this], not an ad hoc certificate or a development certificate. Verify that the code signing settings in Xcode are correct at the target level (which override any values at the project level) [I can’t verify this because I didn’t use Xcode to build it]. Additionally, make sure the bundle you are uploading was built using a Release target in Xcode, not a Simulator target.
Invalid provisioning profile - This app contains an embedded provisioning profile that is not associated with your account. Please use a provisioning profile associated with Team ID ‘J2S2A35934’.

Invalid Code Signing Entitlements - Your application bundle’s signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported. Please check your Xcode project’s code signing entitlements configuration, and remove any unneeded entitlements.
Specifically, value “3YE4W86L3G.org.sil.TemplateApp” for key “application-identifier” is not supported.

Invalid Code Signature Identifier - The identifier “org.sil.TemplateApp” in your code signature for “TemplateApp” must match its Bundle Identifier “com.hismagnificence.godlyhusband”

Anyone know where I should start in addressing all of these?

Did you get this sorted out? It just looks like some inconsistency in the setup.