Changing the display order of elements in DAB

Okay, I have found a work around for my first audio problem (I described here https://community.software.sil.org/t/different-audio-problems/6080):

I copied all data (text & audio) from the gloss field into an Example field as audio replay is available for those. (Not my favorite solution but it works).

The problem I have now is that of course every gloss is shown two times - one time for the gloss and one time for the example field.

So there are two ways that I can think of that would make my formatting look nicer - which I don’t know how to do:

1. Disabling displaying the gloss field (without loosing the gloss in the summary view?) and only displaying the example field. How could I do this? Is there any way where I can exactly tell DAB which fields to display and which not?

2. I can’t disable the gloss from being displayed I would replace the text in the example field with nothing or a placeholder characer so that only the speaker symbol for audio shows.
    My problem now is that I have two analysis languages and therefore the DAB built app shows first the gloss in both analysis scripts and after that the examples in both scripts. Given order:

English Gloss
Burmese Gloss
English Example
Burmese Example

Here’s a screenshot:

But now I’d rather want to have this being displayed in a different order:

English Gloss
English Example
Burmese Gloss
Burmese Example

How could I achieve this? Is there a way to customize the field order of DAB (and combine everything according to analysis writing system?)

I assume you are working in LIFT, is that correct?

If so can you send me one entry in LIFT as well as the audio files. Give me a link in a private message. I need to see how you have setup your audio. There are a few different ways audio can work.

I am thinking that if you are using the <gloss> field then it could be changed to a <definition> field and it has some more flexibility.