Can't install BART after Logos8 install

I’m trying to help a user who is unable to install BART on Windows 10 after installing TW Logos. I successfully recreated the problem in an up-to-date virtual machine running Win10 2004. With Logos 8 installed and properly signed-in, I run the BART installer and get this message:

BART may only be installed where either TW Logos or BDT Logos is already present

When run with the /log flag, the log content is not very helpful about how it is checking for the presence of Logos:

AppSearch: Property: LOGOS_PATH, Signature: LogosInstallPath
AppSearch: Property: TWMENU_PATH, Signature: TWMenuSearch
AppSearch: Property: BDTMENU_PATH, Signature: BDTMenuSearch
Action ended 17:09:51: AppSearch. Return value 1.
Action 17:09:51: LaunchConditions. Evaluating launch conditions
Action start 17:09:51: LaunchConditions.
BART may only be installed where either TW Logos or BDT Logos is already present.
MSI (c) (80:68) [17:09:53:506]: Product: BART 5.3.3 – BART may only be installed where either TW Logos or BDT Logos is already present.

Does anyone have any ideas of what to do about this? Or who I can contact more directly, if necessary?

Does the lack of response mean that no one is able to give any further advice? Does anyone actually use BART with Logos, or is BART now outmoded for most people?

I have this same problem trying to install BART - did you ever get a response? (and yes, there are people who still want to use BART - there has recently been discussion on other lists I am part of)

No, sorry, I never got any further advice. I’ve even forgotten by now who the user was that was having this problem!