Can you improve support for Korean?

My app is √Root Korean: A Hanja Dictionary.

In my app, there should be only one index tab, a Korean-Chinese tab, that has letters from the Korean alphabet (Hangul) listed at the top with entries displayed as Traditional Chinese characters.

The index tab of my app failed to automatically sort Korean alphabetically, so I had to manually edit the alphabetical order of my index tab in Dictionary App Builder to fix this problem. I think that this problem is caused by an error or errors with the encoding of Korean.

For example, in DAB’s ‘Languages’ tab, when I click on the ‘Characters’ tab for the language ‘Korean-Chinese [ko]’, I receive the error message, “The font 'DejaVu Sans Condensed cannot display the following characters.”

If I change the font for ‘Korean-Chinese [ko]’ to ‘Gentium Plus (Full)’ and click on the ‘Characters’ tab for the language ‘Korean-Chinese [ko]’, then I receive the error message, “The font ‘Gentium Plus’ cannot display the following characters.”

If I change the font for ‘Korean-Chinese [ko]’ to ‘Noto Sans’ and click on the ‘Characters’ tab for the language ‘Korean-Chinese [ko]’, then I receive the error message, “The font ‘Noto Sans’ cannot display the following characters.”

In the next update, can you improve support for Korean and fix the error where the index tab of my app failed to automatically sort Korean alphabetically?