Can I add a photo to the back cover?

Hi, All.
Is there a way that I can add a photo to the back cover? And while I’m displaying my total neophyte status, how about the inside of the back cover?
Thanks!
Rob

No, not a stupid question… probably one of the most common ones! The answer is however that the only way in Bloom to customize front and back matter pages is via a custom “branding pack” that we would create for your organization. Note that this only allows fixed images, it does not allow you to select different images for each book. For example, it is common for a branding pack show a group of logos on the back representing all the funders and implementation partners of a project.

Let us know if you’re part of a project like that. Otherwise, your only option would be to produce the PDF and then add you images using a PDF editor.

Thanks so much, John! This will be the 3rd time (1st 2 were with Peace Corps in Dominica) I’ve used Bloom to create books with my students - I’m very appreciative of what it does do!

Rob Hall

American International School of Niamey, Niger

*Any opinions expressed in this message and any attachments are those of the sender only, and do not necessarily represent the views of AISN. Internet communications are not secure and AISN accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.

The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended solely for the use of the person(s) to whom the message is addressed. The information may be confidential and, if you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in relation to it.

For the content of this e-mail to be contractually binding, it must be signed by an authorized representative of AISN.*

Okay, sorry to bother you, but if I’ve got your ear… I’m trying to do the Publish, booklet cover, then save to PDF process, and a running into problems I don’t know how to fix. Having already printed off two books with no problem, this one’s going off the wall. Instead of saving 2 sheets (back cover on the of the landscape, front cover on the right, it’s saving each as a separate page (ie: 4 separate sheets, as opposed to 2). Then, when I go to do the same with the booklet insides, the title page only gets the left half of it on the page!

I’ll attach a copy of each so you can see what I’m talking about. I don’t understand…

Thanks!

Rob

*Any opinions expressed in this message and any attachments are those of the sender only, and do not necessarily represent the views of AISN. Internet communications are not secure and AISN accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.

The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended solely for the use of the person(s) to whom the message is addressed. The information may be confidential and, if you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in relation to it.

For the content of this e-mail to be contractually binding, it must be signed by an authorized representative of AISN.*