Bug: Changing PrimaryColor to CustomColor1 Causes Build to fail

Thank you for developing this amazing tool.

I decided to use my CustomColors as a kind of color pallette. I set PrimaryColor to CustomColor1, and it showed the correct color to the right. But then when I tried to build my app, I got this:

C:\Users\-----\AppData\Local\Temp\App Builder\build\SAB.002\a>set ERROR_CODE=0

*** SCRIPTURE APP BUILDER ***
*** 7.0.2 ***

*** Building Android app ***

App Project:   Himnario panatahua
App Name:      Alabashun (QPN)
App Version:   0.8.1
Package:       org.wycliffe.qxh.alabashun.panatahua
Apk Filename:  alabashun_panatahua.apk

Grandroid:     No
Analytics:     Yes
Expiry:        2020-08-17
App Builder:   C:\Program Files (x86)\SIL\Scripture App Builder
Audio:         Download from Internet

*** Setting paths ***

JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files\Amazon Corretto\jdk1.8.0_242
ANDROID_HOME=C:\sdk
GRADLE_HOME=C:\Program Files (x86)\SIL\Scripture App Builder\tools\gradle
MAVEN_HOME=C:\Program Files (x86)\SIL\Scripture App Builder\tools\maven

Path=C:\Program Files (x86)\SIL\Scripture App Builder\tools\maven\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\SIL\Scripture App Builder\tools\gradle\bin;C:\sdk\tools;C:\Program Files\Amazon Corretto\jdk1.8.0_242\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Program Files\Amazon Corretto\jdk1.8.0_242\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\SIL;C:\Program Files (x86)\SIL\FieldWorks 8\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\iCLS Client\;C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\WINDOWS\System32\OpenSSH\;C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\;C:\Program Files\CrashPlan\jre\bin\server\;C:\Program Files\CrashPlan\jre\bin\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Calibre2\;C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\Users\larka\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;
PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH;.MSC

*** JDK ***

openjdk version "1.8.0_242"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment Corretto-8.242.07.1 (build 1.8.0_242-b07)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM Corretto-8.242.07.1 (build 25.242-b07, mixed mode)

*** Android SDK ***

Target Android Platform:    Android 9.0 Pie (API 28)
Minimum Android Platform:   Android 4.0-4.0.2 Ice Cream Sandwich (API 14)
SDK Tools Version:          tools 26.1.1
SDK Build Tools Version:    28.0.3
SDK Platform Tools Version: 29.0.5

*** Compiling apk ***

C:\Users\-----\AppData\Local\Temp\App Builder\build\SAB.002\a>call gradle clean assembleRelease --warning-mode=none
> Task :mergeReleaseResources FAILED

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':mergeReleaseResources'.
> 1 exception was raised by workers:
  com.android.builder.internal.aapt.v2.Aapt2Exception: Android resource compilation failed
  C:\Users\-----\AppData\Local\Temp\App Builder\build\SAB.002\a\res\values\colors.xml:3:5-52: AAPT: error: invalid color.

C:\Users\-----\AppData\Local\Temp\App Builder\build\SAB.002\a\build\intermediates\incremental\mergeReleaseResources\merged.dir\values\values.xml: error: file failed to compile.

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 4s
10 actionable tasks: 9 executed, 1 up-to-date
The system cannot find the path specified.

BUILD FAILED:
The signed apk was not built successfully. This could be due to an internet connection problem. On the first build, the compiler needs to connect to the internet to download some library files.

C:\Users\-----\AppData\Local\Temp\App Builder\build\SAB.002\a>   

When I switched it to a normal color code, everything started working again.

Perhaps RAB and SAB could either be adjusted to allow for this use case? Or, show the user an error dialogue when he tries to do something like this.

Thanks!