With the release of RAB 6.2 there is better handling of Bloom importing.
But it means you may have to start over or delete and re-add books you have imported from Bloom before.
You need to go into Bloom a recent version (4.2 does not support this but 4.6 does):
- In the Edit mode change the Page size to Device 19x9 Portrait or Device 16x9 Landscape
- Click on Publish .
- If you have motion check the Motion Book box top right.
- Click on Bloom Reader on the left.
- Select Save Bloom Reader file.
- Import that .bloomd file into RAB.
- In Bloom change the page size back to what it was
Note: your front matter will be at the back not after the cover. This is typical digital book content ordering.
There is a small red button on the top right that lets you change language of the text.