Audio insertion both for gloss and translation

Hi!

I am building a dictionary for Creole-Upper Guinea and need to insert audios for:

a) lexical entry (it works normally);
b) gloss (it is not possible);
c) example (it works normally);
d) translation (it is not possible).

I have tried changing the pronunciation entries (the whole block necessary in XML code) to many different positions and no positive result came out (more than 10 versions already tried).

For example, a complete sequence (comments are in parentheses):

aborrecido (THIS WORKS OUT PROPERLY, BECAUSE IT IS INSIDE THE “LEXICAL-UNIT”; BUT IF MORE SOUNDS ARE ADDED, THEY DON’T SHOW UP IN THE APP INTERFACE) nervozu (THIS DOES NOT WORK OUT: NO SOUND IN THE APP INTERFACE; IT IS INSIDE THE “GLOSS”) Estou aborrecido com o resultado. (THIS WORKS OUT PROPERLY, BECAUSE IT IS INSIDE THE “EXAMPLE”; BUT IF MORE SOUNDS ARE ADDED, THEY DON’T SHOW UP IN THE APP INTERFACE [I tried to add more sounds to compensate for the absence of the sound of the translation, and it didn’t work out]) < translation type=”Free translation”> N' sta nervozu ku ruzultadu. (THIS DOES NOT WORK OUT: NO SOUND IN THE APP INTERFACE; IT IS INSIDE THE “TRANSLATION”)

I would ask you if it is possible, in a not long time, that DAB allows us to insert audio files for each gloss and each translation, in the same way it already allows us to insert them for the lexical entry and the example.

1 Like

That option must be added in upcoming version of DAB. So, it will be better to change that to “Feature request” so that we can vote for it.

Humble regards

I changed it to a feature request.