I’m producing a dictionary and need to configure the Audio File Source as “Download from the Internet” (534MB).
Following the DAB Tutorial suggestions, I uploaded the files to archive.org.
In configuring the DAB Audio File Source, I did the following, in different alternate tests:
- used the main address (https://archive.org/details/XXXXX);
- used the “clickable links version” made available by archive.org (“Internet Archive Item Manager”) (https://ia601407.us.archive.org/35/items/XXXXX);
- used the https address (the “s” in “https” is default in archive.org);
- used the http address (omitting the “s”);
- used or didn’t use “/” after the address;
After installing the apk in my Android phone, I granted permission to storing files.
The results are always negative.
I’m using DAB Version 7.2.
Could anybody please help me?