Andika 6: controlling linespacing height

I have been controlling linespacing in LibreOffice and PTX Print directly in the styles dialog. Now I need to print a spreadsheet (LO Calc) to accompany a document created in Writer. I can’t find a way to tighten the linespacing in Calc so the styles “match.” Is this possible somehow? I need the OpenType font feature alternates available in the SIL fonts, but I don’t need the extra-tall line spacing.

You can use the Andika Compact font. It’s the same as the normal Andika but has tighter line spacing. We don’t update it as frequently as the normal Andika, and generally don’t recommend its use except in these situations where line spacing can’t be controlled.

Thanks, Victor. I was hoping there’d be a way to do it in Calc.

That would certainly be better. Maybe you could give feedback to LO. It’s not the first time someone has wanted line spacing control in LO calc cells.

Unless you have text wrapping, you could adjust the cell height to an exact amount (14pt) or whatever. However, that wouldn’t work if your text wraps.

Thanks for the idea. Unfortunately, my text in this case wraps. Maybe someday. I’ll try to submit a request to LO but I don’t know how soon I’ll get to it.

Any chance you could convert / export the data to a LO Writer table (where you would be able to control the spacing)?

Thanks for the idea. Unfortunately, my text in this case wraps. I’ll try to submit a request to LO but I don’t know how soon I’ll get to it.
I am happy to find that Font Features do work in Calc, but it would be nice to be able to import Paragraph Styles from Writer, in addition to Cell Styles.