Ahom Keyboard

I have been trying to create an Ahom language keyboard for years, but failed so far. The latest I tried shows problems in compilation and setting the key board. Error like 404 D, line 4 error, unidentified ethnology come in. Can anyone help me?

What tool are you using to create the keyboard (Keyman, Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator, something else)?

http://scriptsource.org/cms/scripts/page.php?item_id=script_detail&key=Ahom has some information about Ahom.

Do you have a list of what Unicode characters (U+11700 - U+1173F) should be generated by each keystroke?

Dear Drowe,
Thank you very much for your interest. I tried Keyman after recreating the glyph in Hi-Logic front creator. You can see the whole list of Unicode characters in the list shown in the Unicode chart U11700 in the webpage you have referred. (Link is not accepted by this page).

Respectfully, due to the inactiveness of the conversation, this topic is now closed for any further discussion.
We encourage creating a new topic if there is any question or the issue persists.